Discover Komodo Dragons 03 Days 02 Nights Based on Komodo Resort and Dive Center Sebayur Island
We do have special offer if you dont like to stay on one of our boat and the option is stay on Komodo Resort and Dive Center on Sebayur Island which located just a few miles away from the Park.
While visiting and exploring the Dragon Island, you can also explore our Sebayur Island both above or underwater paradise.
Discover Komodo National Park (3 days – 2 nights)
Day 01 : Meet at Komodo Airport – visit Batu Cermin cave and transfer to the port. With our private Boat in one hour we’ll land on the beautiful Sebayur island right in the heart of the archipelago. Afternoon snorkeling our home reef. Meals and overnight at the resort.
Day 02 : Full day tour with our private boat to *Komodo Island for trekking and spotting the famous komodo dragons. On the way back stop at Pink Beach for snorkeling and relax under the sun. Late afternoon back to the resort for a tasty Italian dinner.
Overnight at the resort.
Day 03 : After breakfast transfer back to Labuan Bajo and to the airport to catch the afternoon flight back to Bali.
End of services
If the customers prefer to explore the wilder Rinca Island, The Komodo Day tour can be changed with Rinca Day tour with snorkeling in Siaba kecil or Tatawa Besar. The price doesn’t change.
Per person based on twin share : Rp. 3.000.000
Supplement deluxe room : Rp. 500.000
Single supplemet in standard : Rp. 500.000
Additional night in Full Board Accomodation at the resort Rp. 1.000.000/person
The package is inclusive of:
• All transfers
• Two nights at komodo resort in standard room with breakfast and complimentary bottle of water
(Based on twin share)
• All the meals at the resort* (lunch** and dinner in day 1 – lunch box and dinner in day 2)
* mineral water during the meals is included
** lunch in day 1 will be served after check in at the resort
• Park fee – snorkeling fee – guide fee and National Park local taxes
• One full day tour to Komodo Island.
• Snorkeling gears
The package is NOT inclusive of:
• Drinks if not mineral water during meals and complimentary in the room
• Flights to and from Komodo