Kanawa Island – Labuan Bajo Flores
Kanawa is a beautiful tropical island of about 32 Hectares, fully surrounded by natural reefs. It consists of two main white sand beaches and one small, hidden sand cove.
At the center of the island a hill guarantees astonishing 360 degrees views all over Komodo National Park, offering one of the world’s most spectacular sunsets. Located just at the boarders of Komodo National Park, Kanawa island is the perfect destination for diving Komodo, adventures in Komodo National park, families and honeymooners. This wonderful tropical getaway is only one hour away from Bali International Airport .
A small resort made of 14 bungalows and a restaurant, the Starfish Cafe which serves wonderful grilled fish and cold drinks. Mercury Development Solutions is planning the development of an eco-friendly luxury resort on the island.
Kanawa is a beautiful tropical island of about 32 Hectares, fully surrounded by natural reefs. It consists of two main white sand beaches and one small, hidden sand cove. At the center of the island a hill guarantees astonishing 360 degrees views all over Komodo National Park, offering one of the world most spectacular sunsets.
Located in the middle of Komodo National Park, in the Indian Ocean, this island is a new destination to discover. The surrounding reef create a lagoon of pristine crystal clear waters that together with white sandy beaches and the hundreds of varieties of tropical fishes, turtles and mantas living in those waters, will make any of your swim an unforgettable experience.
The hill that cover the middle area of the island guarantee unimaginable views all over the bay and the most breathtaking sunsets you’ll ever see…
* Excellent beaches, calm water, good swimming and snorkeling.
* Basic bungalows available for overnight stay.
* Restaurant serving local food and drink.
* Excellent snorkeling opportunities near the Jetty and to the right of the Jetty area. Refer to map for snorkeling spots.
How to get there:
* Distance Labuan Bajo to Kanawa Island is 15 km..
* Traveling time about 2 hours by local excursion boat from Labuan Bajo.
* Local excursion by boats
Facilities on Kanawa Island:
* Basic Bungalows set in a tropical island surrounding.
* Restaurant with local food and drinking water.
* Trails to lookout points (highest point is 97 m above sea level).
Contact and Reservation:
PT. INDONESIA TROPIC HOLIDAYS AND EXPEDITION
Jl. Barakuda No 09
Griya Batu Bolong Senggigi
Batu Layar-West Lombok
Phone : +62 (0)370 692 179
Facmile : +62 (0)370 692 225
Email : email@example.com